YOU MUST ….
- bring materials and have them ready
- be organised and prepared for class
- do your assignments
- cooperate with your group
- raise your hand before speaking
- listen to others and participate in class discussions
- take turns to speak
- use good manners and polite language
- keep the classroom tidy, respect all property
- use English as a language of communication
- do your best
- arrive late
- interrupt other students’ learning.
- write or carve on your desk or school property
- eat food, candy or gum
- talk when it is not permitted
THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT RULES FOR SPANISH LEARNERS OF ENGLISH ARE...